We're a small team, which is definitely more like a family; so when we open up a new role, we're inviting someone into that family. Was that too Vin Diesel? Or just the right amount?
Current Available Roles
Graphic / Apparel Designer
Based in Belfast
ILB Drivers Club is an exciting online fashion brand. Built out of love of modified cars and all things automotive. We are a Northern Irish based lifestyle brand with a worldwide view & reach. Founded in 2010 as a channel to funnel our exploration of favourite local car builds and events through video & photo. We have grown into a brand that travels the globe capturing stories from the best events and builds we can find; while always pushing to create the best possible products to support this vision.
As we enter our 14th year, we are looking to revisit the core of our brand’s ethos, how we produce, create and design our products, we are looking to set the brand up for the next decade and more. To help drive this mission forward we are seeking an experienced Designer to join our team in Belfast.
The Designer will work closely with our Creative Director to bring the new vision of our brand to life, creating clothing ranges that resonate with our customer personas. But the role will not stop there, we want someone who wants to get stuck into all parts of growing a brand, such as our packaging, product presentation, events and how we market these products on social through film & photo.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background, lifestyle interests that resonate with ILB Drivers Club’s identity, and the ability to work solo on projects but also collaborate effectively with a team.
You will be instrumental in defining the creative vision for collections alongside the Creative Director, you will support the visual direction while offering up additional ideas and approaches. You’ll act as a project lead across multiple disciplines in collaboration with the Creative Director to deliver exciting products and improve existing ones.
You will have the opportunity to attend events across the UK, Ireland and further afield and drive your ideas into the very heart of all parts of the brand.
ILB Drivers Club is in a phase of maturity and growth, and this role will be integral in reshaping what the brand will become and develop into in the future.
You must be able to react quickly and multitask, keep up-to-date on design and brand trends, and collaborate with team members. This is a position for a quick-thinking creative with great organisational skills.
This role is in our Belfast studio, and not a remote working role.
Role will involve
- Working with the Creative Director to develop clothing ranges that align with our brand vision
- Take ownership of the product design process from ideation to creation, including prototyping and designing.
- Creating clear and concise technical packs for our factories
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Develop mood boards, trend forecasts and colour palettes to present to the Creative director
- Collaborate with our media team, and external designers to ensure all products have a consistent look and feel
- Support the media team will the creation of digital assets for multiple social platforms
Key Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design, Textile Design, Graphic design, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in product design, preferably within the fashion industry
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills, including final products, tech packs, and prototyping.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and consumer insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality products
- On-site free car parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Chance to travel with work
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free ILB Drivers Club clothing every drop! & discount on further items
- Free Coffee!
- Free Spotify account!
- 7 hour working hours a day, 1 hour lunch
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- iMac supplied
In studio working is preferred, however if you are remote and feel this role is perfect for you - please apply.
The ideal job commencement, ASAP
Salary is negotiable
Send CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com